Varied, busy and challenging opportunity for a top-notch EA/PA to support SVP and VP, Corporate Communications. My client is an Iconic Global Entertainment Brand located in the heart of the West End. The role involves EA and Event Coordination duties as follows:
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to SVP and VP
- Manage emails and telephone queries; responding directly where appropriate
- Process and manage Expense Reports on behalf of SVP and VP
- Organise travel arrangements, itineraries, travel documentation and receipts
- Manage diaries, scheduling and co-ordinating internal and external meetings, conference calls and prepare all relevant meeting materials in advance
- Efficiently support the Corporate Communications budget by raising PO's, process invoices, monitor and track all expenditure in a timely manner and input to the quarterly Comms Budget review.
- Support and assist as directed on key Comms events such as Town Halls, Leadership Offsites, Best Advice, etc.
- Assist the Corporate Comms team on various projects including communication campaigns, key events, team meetings and reports
- Strong track record as an Executive Assistant
- Experienced in supporting senior executives within fast moving international organisations
- Enthusiastic about communications and working within a team environment
- Ability to think quickly and adapt to ever changing plans and priorities
- Professional and confident style in dealing with all levels of staff and 3rd parties
- Highly efficient and organised - able to balance and prioritise multiple projects/tasks.
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discreet manner
- Excellent communication skills including report/letter writing and telephone manner
- Resilient and resourceful - able to work effectively without close supervision.
- Strong sense of initiative with the ability to multitask, and anticipate executive needs, using a proactive and energetic style
- Good attention to detail, and the ability to deliver objectives
- Strong Word, Excel, Powerpoint and digital office skills are essential
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.