EA - Digital Partner and the wider Digital Team
Salary up to £40K d.o.e.
Handle Recruitment has partnered with an International award-winning Creative Communications company across Brand, Film, Digital and Investor Communications.
This role is based out of their stunning Head Office in Central London. The ideal candidate will be polished in their manner with a highly engaging communication style, someone proactive, highly organised, and would really suit someone with a passion and prior experience in the Digital industry.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Extensive diary and travel management
- Management of expenses, and completion of Partner and freelance timesheets
- Working closely alongside other EA's to provide support for the company
- Preparing all itineraries, meeting notes, presentations and other documentation
- Project based work
- Onboarding and supporting freelancers and the management of their time
The ideal candidate:
- EA/PA experience in a very fast-paced environment with extensive experience of diary and travel management - Digital background advantageous
- Strong organisation and project management skills
- Strong IT skills and in-depth knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Understanding of and compliance with policies and procedures relating to sensitive client information
The successful EA will receive:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Lots of social events and soft perks
- Opportunity to work for a forward-thinking, diverse and growing company
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic EA opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.