Handle Recruitment is working on behalf of a global media organisation who are going through an exciting period growth to find an established Executive Assistant for the Managing Director, EMEA.
Based out of their vibrant London office in the heart of the West End, this is a fantastic position for an accustomed Executive Assistant who enjoys a busy and extremely diverse role, and who is passionate about digital media.
Key features will include:
- Extensive travel and expenses
- Managing inbox and contacts
- Diary management - rigorously managing the Managing Director's daily plan
- Ensuring the EMEA system is kept up to date
- Managing employee issues and working with VP and local leadership
- Main point of contact for facilities
- Contributing and assisting with culture improving initiatives
- Combining and condensing reports for the Managing Director
- Managing office events and communal get-togethers
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive diary management experience across multiple time zones
- Experience of managing complex travel itineraries
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience working in an international or global corporation
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Good knowledge of Google operating systems
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.