EA - Entertainment
West End, London
£40,000-£45,000 per annum
Superb opportunity for a highly organised and detail-orientated EA to join the Executive Support Team within an established, multinational entertainment brand.
You will be responsible for providing full administrative support to three senior level Executives within the Opportunity Markets department; as well as planning a variety of events including: internal meetings, trade shows, conferences and budget/half yearly reviews.
Based out of newly refurbished offices in the heart of the West End, this role would suit someone looking for an opportunity to work as part of a busy team in a collaborative, fun environment.
Key features will include:
- Proactive diary management and coordinating complex meetings across different time zones
- Booking international travel (flights, transfers, accommodation, visas, car hire) and organising itineraries
- Managing action tracker (knowledge of SharePoint beneficial)
- Managing and delivering events within budget (sourcing venues, negotiating rates and managing legal contracts/NDAs)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid EA experience supporting senior level executives within a comparative environment or organisation
- Confidence working across different time zones and managing communications on a global basis
- Exceptional knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Some events organisation experience
The successful EA will receive:
- Competitive salary/benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexi hours
- Free onsite gym, subsidised canteen, discounts on products
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic EA opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.