Handle Recruitment is currently seeking an accomplished and highly organised French speaking PA with international experience to join a Global Media business based in Central London.
This is a fast paced role and requires someone who is motivated to succeed and able to show great initiative while maintaining a professional approach at all times. Your day to day duties will involve:
- Diary management - ensure daily schedules run in time with other appointments and proactively deal with changes
- Providing extensive administrative and secretarial support to the Executive
- Incoming / outgoing phone calls. Screening, and onward delegation for all calls
- Extensive travel management - Producing detailed itineraries, including flight times, hotel reservations, car transfers, dinners
- Documentation management - Extracting report information from the departments and collating into reports for the Exec
- Fluent in English and French
- Proven PA experience at senior level
- Be incredibly well-organised and bring a highly structured approach to your work
- Ability to deliver core PA activities to the highest standard and accuracy
- Strong initiative and proactive in finding solutions
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced assistant who wants to progress their career within one of the top names within the entertainment industry.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.