First class opportunity for a dynamic and professional EA to provide comprehensive support to the SVP of Business Development for this very iconic Entertainment Studio. The role will involve a variety of administrative tasks and a flexible approach is a must.
- Diary management and scheduling of internal/external meetings/conference calls/Telepresence across different time zones/meet and greet guests/book taxis
- Preparing and processing expense reports, and ensuring timely settlement of Corporate Credit Cards
- Support SVP Business Development in drafting / editing PowerPoint and Word documents for senior executive presentations
- Managing travel schedules and arrangement of flights/hotels/transfers and required visas where necessary. Occasionally when a team member is very busy, they may ask for your help with travel booking but normally each person is familiar with the travel system and organise their own flights/hotels etc.
- Raising purchase orders through SAP
- Ordering and maintaining subscriptions for various research sources and trade publications as well as booking relevant conferences and events for the team
- Sending stationery orders to facilities
- Ordering catering for meetings as and when required
- Setting up new starters within the dept. with new equipment and relevant computer access
- Maintaining team holiday records
The successful candidate will have relevant EA experience ideally from a media background with bags of initiative. Excellent communication and organisational skills required as well as the ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.