Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a large television company. The role will be reporting directly to the London based director and their team, working from their beautiful offices based in West London.
Our client is looking for a highly organised, efficient and proactive individual to join their team and hit the ground running.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Diary management and organisation
- Arranging management meetings - organising agendas, managing coordination of diaries, setting and agreeing on timetables.
- Ensuring all deadlines are met
- Organise ad- hoc meetings, including suitable accommodation
- Coordinating domestic and international travel - booking flights, arranging visas, checking in online, providing boarding passes
- Arrange away days, meetings and events
- Managing expense claims
- Processing purchase order numbers
- Ensuring the administration runs smoothly on a daily basis
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Minimum 3 years PA/ EA experience (essential)
- Computer literate (advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication - someone who can competently prepare written material/ reports
- Highly organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and work in a dynamic environment
- The ability to juggle daily priorities whilst working under pressure
They are looking for a self motivated individual who will represent the business in a professional manner. This is a temporary role with an immediate start. If you think you would be a great fit for the role and company, then please apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.