An exciting opportunity to work for an international major Record Label, who are looking for an experience EA on a temporary basis. You will responsible for the smooth running of day to day office as well as providing comprehensive support to the President and other senior members of staff.
- Be the face of the President's office, you are the first point of contact
- High-level diary management, running the President's office - setting agendas for monthly leadership meetings and Video Conferences and running all AV in meetings.
- Making extensive and varied travel arrangements, forward planning, coordinating trips with the domestic and international EA networks and creating detailed itineraries.
- Ensuring the President is prepared for all meetings and industry events, anticipating what he needs ahead of time
- Prioritise work and all incoming information, using your initiative to determine what is urgent and in need of immediate attention, and recognising what you can respond to.
- Monitoring and responding to calls and emails in a professional manner, and handling all confidential business in a sensitive and discrete manner
- Project managing events, dinner parties, away days, management off sites etc.
- Building and maintaining a network of contacts across the music industry that underpins and complements the Presidents and your work.
- Responsible for expense claims and all financial administration (business and personal)
- Represents the business in a professional manner throughout, to both internal employees, and external stakeholders from suppliers to customers.
- Any other duties the company may from time to time request.
- Previous experience of working in an Executive Assistant role.
- Has managed a high volume of international travel.
- Highly organised and able to flex priorities according to business needs.
- Calm and able to deliver a consistent level of work, even during times of high pressure..
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to handle sensitive and complex situations with complete confidentiality and efficiency.
- Possess strong discretion when dealing with confidentiality and sensitive information.
- Highly attentive and professional, whilst exercising and applying a consistent level of foresight and initiative in day to day duties.
- Advanced level of IT skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and AV equipment.
- Knowledge of reporting and budgeting desirable.
- Strong passion towards music.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.