An exciting opportunity to work for an international major Record Label, who are looking for an experienced PA on a temporary basis.
- Extensive diary management and scheduling meetings for COO - managing personal and work schedules, ensuring that appropriate meetings and people are given priority.
- Book travel, restaurants and provide detailed itineraries
- Process expenses on a regular basis, including departmental ones.
- Welcoming and looking after guests, booking meeting rooms, delivering refreshments and coordinating any technical requirements and presentations for meetings, including departmental meetings where necessary.
- General ad-hoc assistance with special projects
- Previous experience of working in a Personal Assistant role.
- Highly organised and able to flex priorities according to business needs.
- Calm and able to deliver a consistent level of work, even during times of high pressure..
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced level of IT skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and AV equipment.
- Strong passion towards music.
Please note this is an immediate start position and we can only consider candidates who are available immediately. This is an on-going temporary position with potential for development.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.