Handle Recruitment are currently working on a fantastic opportunity for an experience EA and Office Manager an exciting media tech company.
Reporting to the CEO but working closely with our other support functions (HR/Finance/IT), you will be responsible for providing full PA support to the CEO. In addition, you will own all aspects of Office Management, including Health and Safety, Fire Regulations, DSE (display screen regulations) and other H&S related activities.
You'll Be Working On
- Diary management for the CEO, organising meetings, lunches, travel etc, anticipating needs
- Owning all aspects of Office Management including but not limited to; Facilities, Health & Safety, Fire Regulations, DSE, Business Continuity and main point of contact for our building owner
- Inductions for new starters, ensuring they have everything they need to make a great start with the Company
- Working with IT regarding laptops and new starter equipment, maintaining email listings
- Desk allocation; ensuring the office is optimised and we have desks allocated for visitors from other satellite offices
- Office moves; responsible for coordination of physical office moves and working with the CFO
- Organise events for the Company, including our social calendar, (e.g. Summer Social and Christmas Party)
- Ordering stationery and ensuring the stationery cupboard is stocked
- Collaborating with building on office management issues
- Ensuring that the company is up to date in terms of changes in any laws affecting H&S
- Ad-hoc duties as required, including supporting some other members of the Leadership Team (i.e. assisting with their travel or organising ad-hoc meetings, Marketing related events coordination
- Proven experience as a strong PA and Office Manager, with a minimum of 5 year's experience.
- Prior experience of working in a start-up or growth environment, preferably advertising / digital / technology
- Ability to work independently and without close supervision
- Proactive, with a forward thinking attitude
- A positive mindset, with the ability to learn fast
- A real team player
- Not afraid to suggest new ideas, and implement them
- A passion for getting things right first time. Thinking ahead of the game with the ability to prioritise and anticipate needs.
- First class organisation skills.
- Languages: English is a must, other languages (i.e. French, is a bonus)
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.