Executive Assistant - Musical Theatre
£30,000 (for 4 days a week)
Are you an experienced Executive Assistant who has a passion for the world of musical theatre? Are you looking to join a fun, fast paced company where you can really make a difference? Do you like multi-faceted role which include elements of EA duties, office management and client facing responsibilities? Then this is the role for you!
My client is an international Musical Theatre Production company who is seeking a new EA to support the Directors and become a vital member of their organisation working 4 days a week.
Tasks will include (but are not limited to):
- Arranging all meetings and calls internally and externally
- Managing diaries across time zones
- Liaising with a large team of internal colleagues of all levels across our European territories, as well as external contacts from all backgrounds, including; celebrities, notable industry figures and high profile talent
- Dealing with any other ad hoc office management tasks as required
- Arranging meeting room as needed and preparing refreshments
- IT troubleshooting
- Processing invoices for UK office in collaboration with accounts team, including petty cash handling
- Completing credit card expenses and personal expense claim forms
- Organising tickets for shows and events
- Booking domestic and international travel arrangements, including flights, hotels, trains and cars and securing visas
Skills and Experience needed:
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint & Adobe Acrobat)
- IT troubleshooting skills
- Proven experience in a PA/EA position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and self-motivated
- Trustworthy in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
If this role sound like the ideal opportunity for you, then please do apply ASAP!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.