Executive Assistant/Office Manager - Music
Are you looking for the opportunity to join a vibrant and forward and exciting business? My client is an electric, fast paced global music corporation. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced administrator and highly organised PA to join my client in a PA and Office Management dual role on an initial temporary basis.
Working in a fun, busy office with a cool company culture, this role would be ideally suited to someone ready for a new challenge within a creative setting!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing extensive diary schedules, coordinating and setting up complex meetings across different time zones including client lunches and dinners, industry conferences and internal meetings
- Monitoring multiple email accounts and calendars to ensure conflicts are managed
- Booking international travel (flights, transfers, accommodation, visas) and organising itineraries, including Active tracking and handling of airline and hotel frequent flyer programs to ensure all credit is reflected in the activity sections and all benefits are utilised.
- Organising team events, company expenses and ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid PA/EA experience supporting at a senior level - organised, office management skills preferred but not essential
- Strong team player with a passion for providing a high level service
- Advanced MS Office skills including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- The ability to deal with confidential information
- Ability to work well under pressure
Please apply today if this sounds like the role you have been waiting for! It is essential that applicants have outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal). and have worked previously within the music industry. In order to be considered for the role, candidates must be able to interview at short notice.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.