EA and Office Manager - Sport
West End, London
£30,000-£40,000 per annum
Superb opportunity for a highly organised and detail-orientated EA/Office Manager within an established sports operating company.
You will be responsible for providing full administrative support to the Senior Leadership Team as well as being the 'go to' person in the office for all things Office Management as well as flexing your creativity designing the new office layout!
Based out of a new office in heart of the West End, this role would suit someone looking for an opportunity to work as part of a busy team in a collaborative, fun environment.
Key features will include:
- Proactive diary management and coordinating complex meetings
- Booking travel and organising itineraries
- Managing expenses
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Taking meeting minutes as well as other administrative tasks
- Managing office events
- Managing the companies relationship with the landlord and service providers
- Management of kitchen and office supplies
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid EA experience supporting senior level executives
- Office management experience
- Exceptional knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Some events organisation experience
The successful EA will receive:
- Competitive salary/benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- 9am-5:30pm working hours
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic EA/Office Manager opportunity, please apply now
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.