A varied, busy, and challenging opportunity for a top-notch EA/PA to join an Iconic Global Entertainment Brand located in the heart of the West End.
- Diary management and scheduling of internal/external meetings/conference calls/Telepresence across different time zones/meet and greet guests/book taxis
- Preparing and processing expense reports
- Managing travel schedules and arrangement of flights/hotels/transfers
- Raising purchase orders through SAP
- Ordering catering for meetings as and when required
- Confident, professional and proactive style with presence commensurate with the profile of the position and the organisation
- Ability to work independently and show a strong sense of initiative
- Demonstrable senior secretarial experience
- An expert communicator with the ability to communicate with all levels especially senior executives
- Ability to multi task, prioritise and be flexible is essential in a fast paced and highly pressured environment
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information with absolute discretion
- Excellent organisational, analytic and administrative skills, together with excellent interpersonal skills, telephone manner and attention to detail
Please note this is an immediate start position and we can only consider candidates who are available immediately. This is an on-going temporary position with potential for development.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.