Are you an EA looking to support a MD with additional project work? If so, Handle is recruiting for an Executive Assistant to the MD of a leading healthcare PR agency in Central London. This role is for someone who wants to be involved with business projects as well as EA support and will be a busy, fast paced role in a creative and forward thinking environment.
Key duties include:
- Maintaining and arranging the MD's diary, calendar, internal and external meetings whilst liaising with key clients
- Booking travel and accommodation, creating information packs for itineraries, meetings and travel
- Taking minutes, incoming calls, emails, requests and enquiries on behalf of MD by being key point of contact
- Carrying out research and strategic planning to support the MD with projects to initiate change across people productivity, cost and department effectiveness.
- Completing expenses for MD
- Being key point of contact in the UK for the US office when leadership team are in Europe
Our client has exciting offices in Central London with brilliant benefits and a collaborative and creative PR agency environment, for this role they require a candidate who can demonstrate:
- Solid experience delivering projects and supporting at senior management level
- A strong business acumen to help research and deliver the strategy implementation
- Sharp analytical skills - the ability to analyse data, draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Fantastic communication, time management, facilitation and negotiation skills in a fast paced environment
If you would love to work for a leading healthcare PR agency and have the skills and experience required please apply with your CV today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.