£30K - £35K (DOE)
Handle recruitment are working with a sustainable consultancy to source an Executive Assistant to support the Creative Director and The Chief Brand Officer, CFO and Head of People and Culture.
Our client prides themselves on assisting clients with more responsible business decisions which impact both people and the planet in a positive way. The team help their clients to understand how they can add sustainable choices to their existing brand strategy. Do you have a passion for sustainability with experience supporting several senior individuals? This could be the role for you.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing busy and constantly changing diaries
- Ensuring that the senior team is prepared for meetings; providing any briefing documents, presentations or other documentation required
- Booking travel and accommodation; providing comprehensive itineraries; arranging foreign currency and VISAs (when required)
- Liaising with a wide variety of people both internally and externally, and acting as an ambassador for the company
- Processing expenses
- Ad hoc assistance for the Office Manager with greeting guests, answering phones and as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook
- At least 2 years' experience as a PA desirable
- Proactive attitude and able to take direction well, whilst also being able to work alone
- Confidence as well as being personable
- Ability to speak Italian desirable but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive, forward thinking organisation with a worthwhile cause. Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.