EA to 2 Co-Founders - Game developer
Do you love working for creative, entrepreneurial, ambitious companies and enjoy the challenge of supporting someone who's never had an Assistant before? If so, this could be the role for you…
Super exciting opportunity for a highly organised and adaptable EA to support the 2 Co-Founders at a fast-growing, independent game developer based in Central London.
Due to rapid growth/expansion, the 2 Co-Founders are looking to hire their first ever EA! Working closely with the Business Operations Manager, you will be responsible for providing first-class EA/administrative support, as well as running projects, and summarising and presenting information.
This role would suit someone from a high-growth, Tech/Gaming start up with previous experience of supporting an individual/s that have never previously had an Assistant.
Based out of their open plan and quirky Central London studio, you will be part of a fun, social and buzzy environment, working alongside people who are truly passionate about the work they do.
Key features include:
- Meeting support - Scheduling times and locations of meetings, distributing agendas and supporting information in advance, taking accurate minutes with actions, formatting and distributing summaries
- Project management - Coordinating internal projects and responses to external requests, maintaining records of project status and committed next actions
- Reporting and documentation - Helping prepare documentation for internal and external meetings, including written summaries, charts and diagrams, relevant imagery, and layout of financial statements
- Occasional support in managing calendars, making travel arrangements, and preparing expense reports
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a comparable role, being someone's first ever Assistant, ideally within a Tech/Gaming start up
- Project management experience; comfortable managing lots of concurrent projects
- High-level confidence with documents, spreadsheets and presentations, in either Microsoft Office or G Suite
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
The successful EA will receive:
- 25 days annual leave
- Amazing team and working environment
- Lots of social events/activities including parties, game and pizza nights, tech talks, pub trips and office lunches
- Hours: 9.30am-5.30pm
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this awesome EA role, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.