We are looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant to join a fast-paced Digital/Technology Agency in Central London, you will be supporting 2 incredible MDs across traditional duties, as well as some wider administrative support as required.
You'll be confident, a team player, highly organised, methodical and someone who can hit the ground running with little hand holding.
- Confident managing complex diaries across various time zones.
- Inbox box management for the MD - responding to emails where required with efficiency and discretion
- Coordinating internal and external meetings and when required collate and issue agendas
- Processing of expenses and invoices
- Coordinate conference calls - both audio and video across time zones.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel and accommodation
- Organise departmental events
- Building strong relationships with all levels across the entire Group and key external stakeholders, both in the UK and internationally.
- Flexibility to cover other PAs leave as and when required.
- Support in preparing presentations, often at short notice. Intermediate user of MS PowerPoint essential.
- Support in preparing reports - consolidating data/reports
- Skills in MS Office - Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional telephone manner
- High standards of accuracy, quality and attention to detail
- Note and minute taking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on working within a team spirited environment.
- Flexible and possess ability to adapt to a growing environment.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure
- Enthusiastic, confident, outgoing "people-orientated" personality
Please note this is an immediate start position and we can only consider candidates who are available immediately. This is an on-going temporary position with potential for development.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.