A rare opportunity to be part of an iconic British brand, who produce and host some of the World's biggest live events in Theatre, Music and Dance.
We are keen to speak with highly skilled senior level Assistants, who have a genuine passion for The Arts and who will thrive within a fast moving, progressive, vibrant company!
This is a fantastic time to join- our client's ambitious plans for the future require a dynamic, driven and proactive PA to support the Chief Creative Officer and be part of this exciting journey!
The job holder will act as a first point of contact to the CCO providing high level, confidential, administrative, PA and project support services; ensuring the CCO achieves their strategic objectives.
The job holder will be expected to work collaboratively, and as part of the wider team, to manage their own workload on a day-to-day basis, act independently to action and prioritise work to meet deadlines, to lead on the development of a number of internal systems and processes, and liaise with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing and maintaining the diary of the CCO; arranging meetings and ensuring meeting requests are reviewed and prioritised appropriately
- Manage the inbox of the CCO, including prioritising and proactively responding to emails whilst ensuring confidentiality at all times
- Collate board papers from CCO direct reports and review/arrange before submission
- Organise business travel including flights, hotels and car bookings, and ensuring full travel itineraries are prepared
- Undertake research and/or support with project work as required by the CCO
- Prepare and minute meetings as required, including collation and distribution of agendas and action lists
- Organisation of internal and external meetings and teleconferences
- Coordinate team away days or other departmental events as required
- Provide CCO with daily updates on diary changes and any urgent items
- Ensure the claims for expenses for the CCO are reconciled and submitted on a monthly basis
- First point of contact for anybody who wishes to speak with the CCO and fielding requests/queries as appropriate
- Manage incoming post and documentation, especially those for signature
- Prepare reports and presentations, gathering information from a range of sources and systems
- Ensure the CCO is fully briefed for meetings and made aware of actions required in good time
- Arrange regular one to one catch ups with the CCO to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests
- Organising business gifts and Christmas cards as required.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have significant and recent previous experience in a PA/EA role supporting at C-Suite or Executive / Director level
- Be confident in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and ability to learn other systems easily
- Self-managed and happy to be empowered to achieve success
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Remain calm under pressure and deal with the unexpected
- Be able to demonstrate proven experience in prioritising deliverables and planning workload
- Excellent organisational skills and great attention to detail
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.