Handle Recruitment is proud to present a truly unique opportunity for an Executive Assistant to support a well-known food writer, award-winning cookbook author and founder of an acclaimed cooking school.
Based from the individual's home in North London, the role will incorporate a real mix of general assistance, administration and editorial work; with an emphasis on managing her day-to-day activities.
- Acting as the primary contact for her professional and personal commitments
- Managing her schedule and accompanying her to appointments
- Responding to any email/ letter correspondence
- Maintaining her office and ordering supplies when needed
- Running errands - both personal and professional
- Scheduling travel and accompanying her on trips to the South of France
- Updating the cooking school's website and managing the contact database
- Managing social media - writing and posting content to her website and other social media channels; and creating and implementing a social media calendar of posts
- Getting involved with editorial work in connection with her current book project - conducting research, editing text/ recipes and recipe testing
- Previous experience in a similar role based out of someone's home, ideally
- Knowledge of and keen interest in food and cooking
- A lover of books and travel
- Degree educated, or equivalent
- Highly organised and detail-orientated
- Strong written and grammatical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Web and social media literate - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and preferably Hootsuite
- Comfortable using website and domain dashboards
- Driving license preferable
- French language skills advantageous
You must be able to commit to working 5 days a week from our client's home in North London. The hours are 9.30am-6.30pm. Occasional evening and weekend work is required around any speaking events, but this will all be agreed in advance. Immediate start preferable!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.