Handle Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with a fantastic charitable organisation to find an experienced, professional and energetic Executive Assistant to support the CEO, on a permanent basis.
This role is a truly unique opportunity for an established EA to incorporate their project management skills and add their knowledge to a successful and well respected charity. This vacancy will need an individual who is happy to work outside of London for 1-2 days per week.
The responsibilities include are as follows:
- Take full responsibility for the CEO's diary and co-ordinate with those of the wider Executive team in regard to activities involving the CEO.
- Support the CEO with projects, proposals, bids etc. through research, consultation and communication.
- Support the management of the email inbox for the CEO
- Support the CEO in the measurement and evaluation of projects and work streams. Developing reporting mechanisms.
- Prioritise the CEO's correspondence
- Assist the CEO with the preparation of power point presentations, speeches and projects as requested
- Arrange all the CEO's travel and co-ordinate with those of the wider Executive Team as appropriate. UK travel with the CEO when required
- To be the point of contact for ensuring that Executive team reports are delivered to the CEO on target.
- Organise meetings/briefings/events by arranging accommodation, equipment, seating and refreshments as required.
- Co-ordinate Board/Staff/Stakeholder meetings and briefings. Prepare, collate and distribute agendas and papers and ensure they are sent out in good time for meetings/briefings.
- Take and produce minutes/notes of meetings as required and get minutes approved and distribute on a timely basis and track follow up actions to ensure timely delivery.
To be considered for this role, we're looking for:
- Degree level educated (Desirable)
- Previous experience of providing EA support at Executive level
- Experience of drafting and proof reading documents
- Advanced IT skills and ability to use Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Power Point
- Project Management skills/experience
- Research and writing skills to a high standard
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.