We have one of the best EA positions going in London! This is a marvellous opportunity for a highly experienced PA looking for their next opportunity within a Global PR agency. This role demands a strong sense of urgency and the ability to work independently on assignments with sound judgement. The successful EA will have exceptional organisational skills, a strong bias for action and the ability to multitask effectively.
. Role responsibilities:
- Manage two very busy in-boxes and replying on behalf of the Joint CEOs
- Completing daily to do lists, flagging any key actions that may have been missed and remembering to do regular round-ups / action lists for the CEOs.
- Manage two complex diaries that need space for incorporating client work, operational activities and line management duties.
- Coordination and booking of all local and international travel including visas, hotels, trains, taxis, hotels.
- Submitting expenses weekly and managing the company credit card to make sure every receipt is with you and tracked.
- Raising POs, job numbers, invoices and completing board time sheets and ensuring all retained hours are correctly monitored and recorded.
- Ensuring that Board meetings go off seamlessly (including taking minutes, booking meeting rooms, catering, distributing agenda items ahead of the meeting, etc.)
- Ensuring the CEOs have all relevant documents for meetings, that agendas are set and they have had sufficient time to prepare.
- Prepare and issue minutes of meetings.
- Be confident in setting up Skype calls across the globe.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have several years EA/ PA experience at Director/Board level in a fast-paced environment
- Good computer skills, Outlook (Advanced), Excel (Advanced), Word (Advanced), PowerPoint (Super Advanced)
- Ability to deal with a high level of ambiguity and utilise sound business judgement.
- Exceptional organisational, planning and prioritisation skills and attention to detail.
- Extensive experience of diary management and arranging international travel and conference calls
- Digitally savvy, active on social channels and passionate about communication.
- Excellent written English and mathematical skills
- Good sense of Humour
Start date: Mid July 2017
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.