EA to CEO - 10 month mat cover
£55,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity to work as an integral member of the team with a globally renowned company, operating in the technology sector. The role is an Executive Assistant for the highly successful and high profile CEO.
Your main priority will be to ensure the CEO's day to day working life runs in a smooth and efficient manner, whilst also offering support to other members of the exec team.
The role would suit someone that has experience working in a varied EA role, supporting at C-suite level and is accustomed to a busy work load and working with a flexible approach. The nature of the role means the ideal candidate should be happy working outside of standard office hours. You will be Professional both face to face and on the phone, have very accurate attention to detail and strong knowledge of working to international time zones.
Key responsibilities will include:
- PA to CEO responsibilities: Managing an extremely busy diary along with complex national and international travel arrangements, to include itineraries, international travel schedules, Visas and transfers
- Compiling of presentations; Senior Stakeholder liaison; relationship management utilising the company CRM system
- Invoice & expenses management
- Organise and supervise all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the CEO's working day
- Coordinating meetings and communicating to multiple time zones, to include working outside of usual office hours
The ideal candidate will have:
- High proficiency of MS Office Packages
- Use of a CRM platform, ideally Salesforce or similar
- Strong organisation skills with excellent attention to detail and the ability to plan effectively, multi-task and prioritise work load
- Experience in organising complex travel schedules and working to international time zones, and experience arranging private transport (e.g. chauffeurs and jets) also an advantage
- Able to work unsocial hours (including weekends) and respond at a rapid pace, to meet the demand of the CEO
- Accustomed to managing a busy workload with constantly changing priorities
The successful EA will receive:
- 30 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Company pension
If this opportunity appeals to you then please get apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.