Immediate temporary opportunity for an Executive Assistant with a minimum of 5+ years' experience, to support the CEO & COO at a global tech company, in Central London. This role will be up to two months and will require the successful candidate, to be comfortable with returning to the office full time.
Day to day duties will include: -
- Extensive diary and meeting management
- Liaising with clients and key stakeholders
- Creating and formatting presentations for client pitches
- Processing and tracking expenses
- Preparing invoices and ensuring timesheets are inputted on a weekly basis
- Fielding all incoming calls to the CEO & COO
- Full responsibility for all travel arrangement
This is a very demanding role and the ideal candidate will be an exceptional communicator, problem solver and highly, motivated individual. It would most suit someone who is adaptable to ever changing demands, can carefully manage expectations and can be a confident decision maker.
Key skills and requirements needed: -
- 5+ years' EA/PA experience at CEO and Board level
- Previous Creative or Media agency working experience
- Advanced on Microsoft PowerPoint, Work and Excel
- Comfortable working on Mac and PC.
If this sounds like you and you are available from the start of May 2021, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.