Handle Recruitment presents an exciting opportunity for a highly organised, dynamic and innovative EA to support the Executive Chairman and COO at a rapidly growing eSports company based in South West London.
Key features include:
- Organising and scheduling meetings
- Preparing meeting agendas
- Performing research for meetings
- Managing and following through on action points from executive meetings
- Booking business travel arrangements
- Managing the diaries and schedules of senior management
- Liaising with clients and business guests
- Organising media appearances and events
- Resolving simple IT problems
- Managing projects and following up with relevant team members where required
- Previous experience as an EA supporting senior management within a professional environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Forward thinking approach with the ability to analyse and resolve problems
- Strong, resilient personality and good sense of humour
- Excellent multitasker with the ability to organise own workload, coordinate projects, multitask and set priorities
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially PowerPoint to create presentations
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for an exciting role within a creative and constantly evolving environment, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.