EA to CEO and Senior Team - TV Production
South West London
Salary up to £35K d.o.e.
Handle Recruitment has partnered with an award-winning TV Production company that specialises in high-end sports production, branded entertainment and factual television to find an exceptional EA to support the CEO and Senior Team.
Based out of a gorgeous, open-plan office in South West London, the ideal candidate will be polished in their manner with a highly engaging communication style and the aptitude to learn new tasks. Discretion and good judgement when dealing with high profile colleagues and clients is also of the utmost importance.
Key features include:
- Managing the day-to-day appointments/meetings of the CEO and Senior Team
- Relaying information between Production teams and the CEO/Senior Team to ensure each party is kept up to date with developments
- Preparing meeting agendas and performing research for meetings
- Ensuring CEO is fully up to date with any office activities where appropriate
The ideal candidate:
- EA/PA experience in a very fast-paced environment within a team - TV production background advantageous
- Excellent organisational and time/workload management skills
- Working knowledge of a range of MS software packages, MAC and VOIP technology
- A fun-loving personality with a mature, professional attitude
The successful EA will receive:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Lots of social events and soft perks
- Opportunity to work for a forward-thinking, diverse and growing company
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic EA opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.