A truly fabulous opportunity for a Senior Personal Assistant to join a Global Skincare/Beauty brand in Central London on a 6 month fixed term contract.
We are looking for an experienced PA/EA who holds proven experience supporting C-suite or Executive Directors within fast-paced, creative, global businesses.
- Manage the CEO's diary, travel and accommodation arrangements, ensuring effective use of the CEO's time and troubleshooting where necessary.
- Manage the CEO's e-mail account and post, providing a discreet and effective service, identifying urgent correspondence, and responding on behalf of the CEO when required
- To provide the Leadership Team's with PA support on occasions.
- To facilitate arrangements for meetings involving the CEO's direct reports, including managing room bookings and venues, catering, room preparation, and compiling and disseminating agendas and documentation.
- Assisting in organising events and company away days
- Processing the CEO's expense claims.
- 3+ year's experience in demanding PA role to Senior Executive
- Experience managing a busy diary and coordinating with multiple stakeholders
- Being able to prioritise meeting requests and find solutions to conflicts
- Impeccable organisation skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and great relationship builder / networker
- Great work ethic and time keeping
- Proactive attitude
- Passionate about luxury skincare & hair care advantageous
Please note we are looking for candidates who are able to start immediately or have a maximum 1 weeks notice period ideally.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.