Amazing opportunity for a highly organised, pro active EA to support the CEO for this innovative and hugely successful design agency. Based in fabulous offices in the trendy East End this role will be busy, varied and highly rewarding. Duties will include:
- Coordinating busy calendar and activities using MS Outlook
- Manage ever changing diaries & meetings on behalf of the CEO
- Screening telephone calls and dealing with correspondence
- Manage complex international travel (itineraries, transfers etc)
- Administration of expenses
- Organising internal & eternal board and investor meetings/conferences
- Work as part of a forward thinking team
- Project work as required
- Always liaise with clients, suppliers and colleagues in a professional and mature manner.
- Working with and assisting the Studio Manager with on-going issues / challenges facing the studio.
- Provide support to CFO in the absence of their EA
The successful candidate will be passionate about planning and coordinating with the ability to prioritise effectively. You will enjoy working to tight deadlines and have excellent communication skills. If you are pro-active with acute attention to detail and looking for a great role in a fun environment then this ones for you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.