Fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and creative Executive Assistant to support the CEO of one of the leading Creative Arts Institutes in Europe. Based in London, this is an immediate start with an initial 2-3 month temporary contract but with a strong possibility of developing into a permanent position.
The successful candidate will be a proactive and tenacious individual with 5+ years' experience supporting at board level, within a Creative and fast paced organisation. They will be expected to provide full administrative and personal support to the CEO and act as an ambassador across key stakeholder meetings and events.
- Manage all calendar activity for the CEO, composing and preparing correspondence; preparing agendas, minute taking, completing expense reports and ensuring a smooth day to day running of the Chief Executive's office.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the priorities of the CEO in order to effectively manage, plan and coordinate schedules.
- Coordinating and planning all travel, accommodation and complex travel itineraries.
- Prepare presentations, articles, and project proposals for client meetings.
- Manage all correspondence; reviewing and prioritising all communications, delegating where appropriate, drafting responses on behalf of the CEO, and identifying high priority items directly.
- Research incoming issues and concerns put forward to the CEO, including those of a sensitive and confidential nature.
- Work closely with the CEO and ensuring they are well informed of relevant commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Act as an ambassador to the CEO in the centralised planning of stakeholder meetings and events including Development events, Opening Nights, Press Nights and other key moments requiring guest lists and itineraries.
- Managing the CEO's personal appointments and domestic diary commitments.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.