Handle Recruitment are currently working with an exciting global media agency based in central London. Our client has an exceptionally busy but flexible working environment and this is a fantastic opportunity to make the role your own. This is an opportunity for a bright and ambitious EA with solid PowerPoint skills to join a fast paced and dynamic company at the heart of the media world. The successful candidate will be based in the central London office on an initial temporary basis with the potential to move into a permanent role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Diary management for the CEO (across multiple time zones)
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Events, workshops and Board Meeting coordination
- Organising conferences within the UK and overseas
- General office management
- Social Media and Website Management (if have appropriate skills)
- Project Management (Talent Exchange/Office Move etc.)
- New Business and Marketing Support
Ideal Person Specification
- Energetic, upbeat and enthusiastic
- Professional, discreet and confidential
- Quick learner and open to new technologies and experiences
- Previous experience working as an Executive Assistant to Senior Management
- Advanced knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of timely management of corporate expense systems
Excellent administration and organizational skills
- Can do attitude and flexibility and goes the extra mile
Please apply today if this sounds like the role you have been waiting for! It is essential that applicants have outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal). and have worked previously within the media industry. In order to be considered for the role, candidates must be able to interview at short notice.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.