EA to CEO - Media
£32,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity to work as an integral member of the team of this specialist Publishing business. The role is an Executive Assistant for the highly successful and strategic CEO.
You will be one of the go-to people in the office, supporting the CEO of the company by offering day to day logistical support, whilst also assisting the Senior Management team. The key focuses in the role are diary and meeting management, invoice management and office facilities management.
The office is open plan and based in the heart of west end. The team is extremely collaborative and social, putting together multiple social events and team away days. Everyone is supportive of each others workload and they truly see themselves as a family.
The role would suit someone that has experience working in a varied EA role, supporting at C-suite level and looking for a new challenge. You will be warm, social, down to earth, inquisitive in nature and happy to be a part of the office banter. Someone who is able to work on their own initiative whilst also happy to help with the workload of other team members.
Key responsibilities will include:
- PA to CEO responsibilities: Managing an extremely busy diary along with regional travel arrangements; Compiling of presentations; Senior Stakeholder liaison
- PA support to Senior Management team when required and organising company meetings
- Invoice & expenses management
- Organise and supervise all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office
- Support the wider team when needed including organisation of company events
The ideal candidate will have:
- High proficiency of MS Office Packages, more specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organisation skills with excellent attention to detail and the ability to plan effectively, multi-task and prioritise work load
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; oral and written
- The ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment; Strong collaborative work ethic
The successful PA will receive:
- 38 days holiday to include bank holiday plus the office closes between Christmas and New Year
- Annual end of year bonus
- Flexibility with hours
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is keen to be part of a small, friendly and social team. If this opportunity appeals to you then please get apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.