EA to CEO - International Media and TV Company
Location - West London
Salary - £45,000 - £47,000
I am recruiting for a leading international media and TV company that spans across 50+ countries. They are world renowned and are continuing to grow throughout 2020 and on wards. Situated in a beautiful modern office, with a vibrant busy atmosphere and offers a long-term career in a company where employees forge successful careers and retention rate is second to none. In this role you will support the CEO and Chairman of the company offering administrative and logistical support in both a personal and professional capacity.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proactively manage and maintain the CEO's diary, including organising various meetings and events worldwide.
- In collaboration with the Executive Assistant for the Senior Managers, ensure all Senior Managers are aware of up-coming meetings and preparation requirements.
- Manage and maintain the CEO's email and other correspondence and administration.
- Produce materials needed for meetings and projects and circulate these to all stakeholders.
- Manage the weekly Senior Management meeting.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the CEO.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements and ensure bookings in place for the CEO.
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers on behalf of the CEO.
- Liaising closely with the CEO's family and household staff.
- Organising personal logistics, events and travel for the CEO.
- Event organisation and management for key annual events.
Requirements when applying:
- Positive and proactive approach
- Prior experience as a C-Suite EA for both personal and business needs.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task and organise others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team.
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise.
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters.
- Confident and able to work on own initiative and with limited supervision.
This is a fantastic opportunity to engage with a leading media and TV company in an incredibly varied and interesting role.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please apply ASAP or email Lauren.email@example.com with a CV and covering letter to apply in the first instance.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.