Handle Recruitment are working on a unique opportunity with a small production company based in Central London.
We are looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant who takes pride in every task and enjoy supporting creative individuals at C-Suite level.
- Secretarial and administrative support to the CEO
- Diary management for CEO, arranging meetings with members of the team (including regular catch-up meetings) and with external contacts
- Liaising with the Production Manager to ensure that all Production commitments are scheduled in the CEO's diary
- Ensuring any necessary paperwork is provided in advance for meetings
- Communicating the CEO's schedule to colleagues so that any meetings that need to be held before departure can be planned in advance
- Checking e-mails in the CEO's inbox and responding accordingly
- Booking travel for the CEO and other members of the team as necessary, and providing agendas and itineraries where appropriate
- Supporting in board meetings - including note taking
- Previous experience as a 1:1 senior level PA, preferably in the media/creative industry
- A professional and personable manner
- Excellent organisational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the confidence to liaise at all levels
- Fantastic attention to detail.
- Computer skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc. (moving to G-Suite shortly so experience using that is a plus)
- An interest in Animation or Children's Entertainment
We are looking for candidates who are ideally immediately available and looking for temp to perm opportunities.
MUST enjoy supporting 1:1 and confidently demonstrate Senior level PA experience within the creative/media sector.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.