Handle Recruitment have partnered with an award winning international independent production company. Our client is known for delivering exceptional content across TV, film, digital and social media. The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the CEO and managing their complex international work calendar. We are looking for a forward thinking, dynamic and ambitious EA who can really make the role their own. This is a fast paced, creative, demanding but rewarding role and a real opportunity to thrive in a truly electric working environment. The successful candidate will be based in the central London office on an initial temporary basis with the opportunity to move into a permanent role.
- Diary management for the CEO across multiple time zones
- Booking international travel
- Managing the CEOS personal property portfolio and administration
- Inbox management
- Setting up meetings and taking notes
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Drafting important letters
- Preparation and submission of CEOs expenses
Ideal Person Specification
- Energetic, upbeat and enthusiastic
- Experience supporting at C-suite level
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills including MS Word, Excel, Office and PowerPoint and Goggle Suites
- Professional, discreet and confidential
- Quick learner and open to new technologies and experiences
- Previous experience working as an Executive Assistant to Senior Management
- Excellent administration and organizational skills
- Can do attitude and flexibility and goes the extra mile
Please apply today if this sounds like the role you have been waiting for! It is essential that applicants have outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal). and have worked previously within the media industry. In order to be considered for the role, candidates must be able to interview at short notice.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.