EA to CEO - TV Production
£45,000 - £50,000
Great opportunity for an outstanding EA to support a fast, driven CEO who's pushing the boundaries and doing exciting things at a global, award-winning TV Production company.
This ambitious company managed to grow throughout 2020 by acquiring a variety of smaller businesses and is all set for a fantastic 2021 and beyond!
Used to working at pace in an ever-changing TV Production environment, the ideal candidate will be highly engaging with strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent attention to detail. Discretion and good judgement when dealing with high-profile colleagues and clients is also of the utmost importance.
The role is based out of a vibrant, open-plan office in West London - 5 days a week, Monday-Friday.
Key features include:
- Managing the day-to-day appointments and meetings of the CEO and Senior Team
- Responding to emails on behalf of the CEO
- Relaying information between Production teams and the CEO and Senior Team to ensure each party is kept up to date with developments
- Preparing meeting agendas and performing research for meetings
- Ensuring CEO is fully up to date with any office activities where appropriate
The ideal candidate:
- EA experience (ideally C-Suite level) within a fast-paced TV production environment
- Excellent written, organisational and time/workload management skills
- Working knowledge of a range of MS software packages, MAC and VOIP technology
- A good sense of humour, fun-loving personality and professional attitude
- A passion for sport would be high advantageous
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this brilliant EA opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.