Instantly recognisable Media/Entertainment brand need a detail focused and highly organised EA to support an incredibly busy CFO. Based in Central London you will play a vital role in the success of this Senior Level Executive:
- Providing day to day Executive and administrative support to the CFO (including any support needed for Business Development and Finance).
- Screening incoming correspondence, including emails and telephone queries answering where appropriate
- Making travel arrangements and collecting travel documentation and receipts
- Preparing and processing expense reports, invoices and Purchase Orders (PO's).
- Managing diaries, scheduling and co-ordinating internal and external meetings, conference calls and preparing meeting material
- Create and prepare documents for meetings, proposals and team reports.
- Organise large meetings- including finance conferences and events with either internal or external parties (for example global calls, town halls, industry forums, external auditors) providing full coordination support including logistics, attendees, agenda, speakers etc
- Assist with the creation and pulling together of large and complex presentations (predominantly using Power Point) and own all master templates for the team
- Liaising with other Executive Assistants in the business
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven track record as an executive assistant and experience of interacting at a senior level with other relevant employees as the first point of contact for the team.
- Experienced in supporting executives and a broader team within fast moving international organisations
- Enthusiastic about communications and working within a team environment
- Ability to think quickly and adapt to ever changing plans and priorities
- Professional and confident style in dealing with all levels of staff and 3rd parties
- Able to balance and prioritise
- Excellent communication skills including report/letter writing and telephone manner
- Resilient and resourceful - able to work effectively without close supervision. Ability to develop a strong network to assist in the delivery of this role will be key
- Strong sense of initiative with the ability to multitask, and anticipate executive needs, using a proactive and energetic style
- Good attention to detail, and the ability to deliver as promised
- Excellent Microsoft office skills (word processing, excel) are essential, with strong PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
This company offer a warm and progressive working environment and has excellent transport links and nearby amenities. ASAP start
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.