Handle Recruitment are currently seeking an Executive Assistant for this leading digital gaming and technology company based in funky offices in London. You will be responsible for providing a high level of support to the Chief Finance and Strategy Officer, managing a busy international diary whilst assisting with events, conferences and other exciting projects.
The successful candidate will be super pro-active and able to pre-empt and resolve issues quickly in a fast paced and changeable environment.
- Extensive diary management
- Complex international travel itineraries (flights, hotels, transfers, Visas etc.)
- Deal with incoming emails and post, responding where appropriate
- Handling confidential information in a discrete manner
- Organise internal and external meetings, events and conferences
- Project work as required which may include gathering data and preparing presentations etc.
- Act as a point of contact for the team
Key Skills / Experience:
- Experience supporting a C-level executive within an international organisation, preference will be given to those candidates from a digital / media / tech environment
- Able to juggle competing priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive with a can do attitude
- Exceptional time management
- Good computer literacy (MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Able to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Strong work ethics
- Excellent diary management skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
This is a fantastic opportunity for a capable EA with the desire to expand and improve on their current skills in a forward thinking and innovative company!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.