EA to Chief Transformation Officer - Global Entertainment Company
Handle Recruitment is partnering with a global entertainment company to find an EA to support the Chief Transformation Officer.
The Transformation team supports the global CEO and global senior leadership team in identifying and implementing change initiatives across the business, as well as helping to drive innovation, strengthen organisational culture, develop the brand and support growth opportunities.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a first-class EA to join a small, dynamic team and fulfil a busy, fast-paced role that requires excellent organisational ability and impeccable communication skills.
Key features include:
- Extensive diary management - coordinating an ever-changing schedule and reacting to last minute changes efficiently
- Comprehensive inbox management - deleting, filing, responding to requests & invitations where relevant, flagging and prioritising urgent enquiries
- Arranging international travel - flights, accommodation, transfers
- Finance/Department budgets - raising purchase orders, approving invoices, liaising with suppliers and finance department regarding any cost/recharge issues
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive EA experience in a fast-paced global organisation supporting at a senior level
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a sometimes unpredictable workload
- Good initiative, a proactive approach, and the ability to get things done
- A confident, charismatic and engaging communication style
The successful candidate will receive:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- Straightforward hours, 9.30am-6.00pm
- Lots of perks including a FREE Spotify subscription/piano lessons/Yoga and Boot Camp sessions/and breakfast on a Friday
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting EA role, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.