Handle Recruitment is working on an exciting opportunity for a proactive, driven and highly organised EA to join a well-known sporting brand!
You will be responsible for the management of the Commercial Director's diary, inbox, business affairs, all department travel arrangements, compiling PowerPoint presentations, project research, and occasional greeting and ushering guests and prospects.
Acting as an ambassador for the brand, you will also be responsible for managing relationships both internally and externally when required.
Based out of impressive offices in North London, the environment is vibrant and exciting; and with a huge project due to complete in 2018, it really is a great time to join this incredible brand.
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally within the sports industry
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Exceptional communicator, who can naturally build relationships internally and externally
- Ability to take responsibility and deliver tasks to a high standard
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
- Good level of proficiency on Apple Macs
- Able to show flexibility and work out of office and unsociable hours during peak periods of business, when required
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would love to be a part of this amazing sporting brand, please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.