Handle Recruitment are excited to be partnering with a specialist music agency to find their next EA and HR Assistant. Based in their West London office, you will need to be able to travel to Gunnersbury, however, the company are relocating centrally in the New Year.
This role is to support both the COO and the HR Manager and will encompass facilities management for the office, until they relocate to Central London in March 2017.
- Managing the COO's diary, arranging internal and external meetings, conference calls across multiple time zones and maintaining a suitable record of all appointments and supporting documentation.
- Making all arrangements for the COO's international business travel.
- Submitting expense forms.
- Email management - filing of COO's emails and dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Acting as point-person for the London office and liaising daily with staff in other office locations (e.g. New York, Hanover, Paris)
- Secretarial and administrative duties such as contract typing, correspondence, courier requests, photocopying, scanning as required.
- Assisting HR Manager with recruitment for the business.
- Assisting HR Manager with monthly payroll - collating and checking information.
- Managing the student placement scheme and acting as mentor and supervisor of all students.
- Looking after the corporate mobile phone account
- Acting as a key point of contact for communicating IT issues with the IT Consultant
- Main point of contact for office contracts (printers, archiving etc)
- Ordering kitchen supplies and stationary and managing budget for these
- Organising post and couriers
- Coordinating office maintenance and repairs when necessary
- Any other tasks required to ensure the smooth running of office facilities.
- Responsibility for arranging social events for staff, including the summer and Christmas parties as well as ad-hoc events.
We are looking for:
- Experience in an Executive Assistant (EA) or Personal Assistant (PA) role, reporting to a senior director or an executive level equivalent.
- Experience of completing HR administration.
- The ability to confidentially handle sensitive HR and legal documents.
- Experience of working within the classical music/music industry, television or production industry (preferred).
- Experience of working within a legal department (preferred).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.