EA - Music and the Arts
£30,000-£40,000 per annum
Superb opportunity for a highly organised and detail-orientated EA to join a leading international agency to provide full administrative Executive Assistant support to senior C-suite level execs.
Key features will include:
- Proactive diary management and coordinating complex meetings across different time zones
- Booking international travel (flights, transfers, accommodation, visas, car hire) and organising itineraries
- Prepare expenses and analyses and reconcile with credit card statements
- Liaise with board members - building excellent relationships with other internal and external global collaborators
- Maintain key contact records
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid EA experience supporting senior level executives within a comparative environment or organisation
- Confidence working across different time zones and managing communications on a global basis
- Exceptional knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A passion for classical music and the arts!
The successful EA will receive:
- Competitive salary/benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- Free gym membership
- Interest free season ticket loan
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic EA opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.