Handle Recruitment are looking for a Top EA at an International TV Company in West London. The focus of the role will be to assist the Director in all areas across his professional and personal endeavours.
The ideal candidate should be a self-starter and have the ability to build quality relationships at all levels as well as the confidence to push back when needed. Organisation is essential as well the ability to prioritise tasks. Proven experience within a creative company and supporting at a senior level within a global organization is essential. The ability to demonstrate discretion at all times is also crucial.
- 1-1 Support for the COO.
- Extensive UK & International Travel including all visas and accommodation.
- Complete diary management and gatekeeping.
- Planning and execution of company events.
- Organise all senior management meetings.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and board packs for meetings.
- Taking meeting minutes and notes.
- Collating and extracting materials for monthly reports.
- Meet and greet visitors and prepare rooms for meetings with external clients.
- Email inbox management.
- Small HR duties: starters and leaver, sickness, etc.
- Personal support when necessary.
- Strong experience in a PA role.
- Ability to envisage problems and rectify them before they happen.
- Very strong organisational skills and the ability to make decisions.
- Experience organising international travel.
- Previous experience of organising events.
- Self-starter with the ability to use their own initiative.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexibility to deal with ad hoc tasks
- Experience working within TV would be preferable but not essential.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an EA to join part of a dynamic and exciting company in West London and to provide a high level of support to the superior.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.