Exciting opportunity for an exceptional Executive Assistant to join a global technology business in central London.
We are looking for candidates with proven Executive Assistant experience supporting multiple senior business stakeholders within fast-paced global businesses.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives
- Manage hectic and complex calendars
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements
- General office duties as required
- 4+ years of providing complex calendar management, travel, and expense reports for 2 or more executives
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Google Suite
- Natural problem solver
- Exceptionally organised
- Able to manage complex and ever-changing calendars
- Experienced in coordinating and producing itineraries for global travel plans
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience supporting 2-3 directors
Please note this is an immediate start role which will run until early 2021.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.