Do you have experience of working as a PA within the Tech or Media field? My exceptional client is seeking a forward thinking PA to join their team in a busy, rewarding and growing organisation.
Working to support two senior team members within the business in a varied role, you will be a pivotal member of the business working to provide support and exceptional time management skills.
Key features will include:
- Booking international travel (flights, transfers, accommodation, visas) and organising itineraries
- Managing extensive diary schedules coordinating complex meetings across different time zones
- Managing personal and company expenses
- Preparing confidential documents
- Composing and preparing important presentations and documents for meetings
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid PA/EA experience supporting at a senior level
- Strong team player with a passion for providing a high level service
- Advanced MS Office skills including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- The ability to deal with confidential information
- Ability to work well under pressure
The successful PA will receive:
- Competitive salary/benefits
- Great working hours
- Brilliant working environment
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic PA opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.