We are seeking a highly skilled Executive Assistant to join our client- an International leader within Media & Entertainment! Suitable candidates will have supported Senior HR Executives, or will have studied HR/ worked in a HR capacity previously.
This hybrid senior level support role involves managing complex, ever-changing diaries on behalf of the Executive Vice President of HR and the Vice President of Compensation & Benefits, whilst also providing HR administrative and professional support the Senior HR team.
This HR division is incredibly pro-active as well as reactive, so we are seeking an EA who is used to working within a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Fantastic organisational skills and a meticulous eye for detail are essential.
As Executive Assistant, you will be first point of contact should anyone wish to liaise with either the EVP or VP, therefore a high level of professionalism is required. Experience within HR and supporting senior management level is essential.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Extensive diary management across several time zones
- Organising and preparing for meetings (domestic and international)
- Screening internal and external calls, taking messages, arranging conference and video calls, communicating incoming and outgoing information
- Managing expenses
- Taking minutes at investigations, grievances and disciplinary hearings
- Coordinating Team events such as lunches, leavers, birthdays etc
- Provide ad hoc support to HR team
Essential Skills/ Attributes:
- Proven experience of managing complex travel itineraries
- High level of competency using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Pro-active nature with a positive, 'can do' attitude and a dedication to providing a first class support service.
- Ability to manage complex and highly confidential information.
This position is temporary for 8 weeks and has strong possibility to convert to 10-12 months maternity cover.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.