A fantastic opportunity has arisen at Handle for an experience EA to provide support to the company Director within a creative agency.
The Executive Assistant is a key member of the administrative team, primarily responsible for providing full clerical and personal assistance to the Executive Director, including diary management, as well as delivering a range of administrative support functions in terms of business, operations, HR, capital project, and event and stakeholder management.
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to provide 1:1 support to a Senior Board level Executive, with some additional support to the wider team. Solid experience working within the creative industry supporting Senior Executives and large teams is essential.
- 1:1 Support to the Company Director
- Complex domestic and international travel management- full coordination of multiple schedules, arranging Visa's and preparing itineraries
- Booking meetings
- Diary Management
- General administrative support as required
- On-board new staff - setting up desk spaces, laptops and email accounts
- Manage and maintain team holiday/sickness records
- Arrange and book team activities
- Develop and manage the creation of marketing
- Create PowerPoint presentations for board meetings
- Liaison with external stakeholders
Skills required to be considered:
- Excellent communications skills both written and spoken
- A can-do attitude is key as you may be required to support in other areas of the business
- The company culture is relaxed, creative and friendly but we need someone hard working and extremely organised
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Highly organised, with excellent co-ordination skills
- Creative thinker
- Adaptable and Flexible
- Excellent social media skills
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point
If your experience matches the requirements above, and you are interested in joining this exciting company then please apply ASAP! This role is to start immediately!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.