Handle Recruitment are looking for an Executive Assistant to work for a leading Fashion and Luxury Consultant. This is a unique role which will involve full 24/7 support in an ever changing and sometimes demanding environment. The role would involve mainly working from your own home but also from a main office in North-West London when needed and requires a self-motivated and dedicated individual.
As part of the role you would be involved in all areas of the business and a knowledge of the fashion industry would be advantageous. The client travels a lot so the ability to work around different time zones in essential. This is largely a scheduling role to then enable organisation, planning, research and gathering information to support all meetings, projects and personal needs.
- Extensive international travel
- Diary management
- Preparation of pitch materials
- Liaising with suppliers and clients
- Dealing with expenses and billings
- Personal tasks and support
- Knowledge and passion of the fashion industry
- Strong I.T skills and the ability to use Mac and PC
- Brilliant communication skills at all levels
- Strong Keynote and PowerPoint skills
- The ability to keep calm under pressure and use initiative
- An excellent eye for detail
- Flexibility in their approach and working hours
- Trustyworthy and the ability to be relied upon
- Self-disciplined and able to be autonomous at work
This is a rare opportunity to work for an expert in their field and to be able to provide support in all areas of their personal and professional live.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.