An exciting opportunity for an experienced PA/EA to support Finance Director and wider team for this iconic British fashion retailer. They seeking a super organised, pro-active and highly adaptable EA to provide full senior level support.
- A high profile role working directly for the Finance Director, but with regular exposure to the whole Executive Team and key stakeholders across.
- As the gatekeeper for your Directors, you will provide invaluable support managing their diaries, arranging their travel bookings and itineraries, and supporting control of expenditure. As well as making sure every appointment and meeting are flawlessly scheduled, you'll guarantee that each Director is equipped with the necessary information and resources to meet their obligations.
- You will remain vigilant of Directors' movements and responsibilities at all times by regularly monitoring their mailboxes and responding to relevant requests on their behalf. You will also coordinate and organise meetings by liaising with stakeholders in a timely manner.
- You will oversee the smooth running of the office, which includes but is not limited to being a point of contact for all key stakeholders, sorting and actioning incoming office mail, and handling ad hoc queries from all areas of the business.
- Your assistance will also be required for ad-hoc off-sites, events and visits from VIP guests.
You will be:
- As an experienced and forward-thinking EA, you will have a background working in a fast-paced demanding environment, ideally in the retail industry. You will have experience managing diaries and travel bookings for multiple people at a time, specifically at the senior level.
- You will have an excellent track record of building and maintaining strong working relationships. Your interpersonal skills will ensure you have the ability to communicate with all levels of the business, especially at the senior level. You will also possess excellent writing skills in order to communicate effectively via email and produce high quality correspondence.
- Focused and systematic, you will have the ability to manage and prioritise multiple demands. You will effectively managed your time between completing any ad hoc requests and fulfilling your normal day-to-day responsibilities. Your excellent attention-to-detail and organisational capability will ensure you respond to Directors' requests accurately and efficiently.
- Your high level of resilience and ability to remain calm under pressure will enable you to deal with ambiguity as well as work effectively within certain constraints and timelines. You will operate proactively and be able to anticipate relevant issues before they arise. Your flexibility will also allow you to be responsive in situations that may change unexpectedly.
- You will be professional and discrete in your use and management of highly sensitive and confidential information.
Immediate start please send over CVs.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.