A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for an experienced EA/Events Planner to join the Developer Relations team within a global entertainment company on a 13 month maternity cover contract.
You will be responsible for providing full support to the VP of Third-Party Groups as well as taking ownership of planning multiple external events for up to 400 delegates for the group. You will be part of an agile, motivated and hard-working team based out of their West End Head Office.
- Providing full EA support to the VP Third Party Relations
- Managing the Global VP's diary
- Providing administration support to the wider team (35 people)
- Reserving meeting rooms and organising any necessary equipment/refreshments
- Preparing agendas, team meeting reports and meeting minutes
- Organising meetings for Third Party Relations - negotiation and management of external suppliers where required
- Raising Purchase Order numbers for external suppliers, making sure suppliers are paid on time, logging invoices and processing them through finance
Event management duties:
- Planning multiple external events for the group
- Sourcing and managing external event agencies to deliver events on time and within budget
- Managing relationships and liaising with internal departments, as well as third party events partners to deliver industry events throughout the year
- Organising department conferences, socials and the Christmas party
- Solid PA/EA experience at executive level, ideally within a multinational media/entertainment company
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to take initiative and accomplish objectives without close supervision
- Good networking skills and the ability to form relationships with key parties across the organisation
- Events management and logistics experience
- Experience handling confidential information
- Skilled in the use of MS Office applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SAP
- A keen interest in sport, music or video games would be advantageous
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in becoming a part of this organisation, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.