EA to Head of Drama - Award Winning Production Company
Experience within Scripted/ TV/ Film Production
Fantastic opportunity to support an inspirational Head at this innovative and creative business. With a focus on delivering high quality and compelling drama, this production house is building a diverse development slate appealing to a global audience.
You will support the Head of Drama and the wider production team working closely with group functions to maintain a high level of administrative and organisational support.
- To provide professional and well organised administrative, secretarial and PA support to Head of Drama
- Proactively organise and schedule meetings and events; prioritising key meetings
- Effective diary management, to make each day as effective as possible providing key insight and information in advance of meetings and ensuring advance preparation and timely follow ups
- Inbox management, responding where appropriate and drafting responses for approval by Head of Drama
- To help create a positive impression to visitors and talent
- To ensure Huddle is up-to-date for Head of Drama and Head of Production, so that most recent notes, scripts and treatments are easily accessible
- Manage room bookings for the team, provide hospitality for visitors, advise on venues for lunches/dinners/screenings/meetings, organise restaurant bookings
- To co-ordinate logistics such as travel, accommodation and hotels for team
- Manage and submit all Awards requirements across all shows liaising with Head of Drama/Executive Producers/Producers
- To support Head of Production in tracking and responding to script submissions
- To proof and format pitch documents when required
- Coordinate conference calls (domestic and international)
- Create and distribute agendas and presentations for meetings attending and taking minutes as requested and circulate minutes in a timely fashion
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects as requested
The ideal person will have gained significant experience in a similar support role within film/TV or original content production environment.
You will have acute attention to detail with strong written communication skills
Excellent relationship building skills and proven experience building and managing wide ranging senior stakeholder relationships within the business and with key external contacts.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic EA opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.