EA to MD - Media
Are you looking to join a dynamic and driven media company? Are you looking for a fun and busy working environment with like-minded creative colleagues? Are you looking for an EA position that embraces you having a work life balance? Then this is the role for you.
Supporting the MD in all aspects of their day to day activities. You'll help organise off site meetings, often in Europe. You'll be managing multiple internal stakeholders, all competing for time and bandwidth. And, above all, you'll be doing this with a smile and a sense of humour, because this is a fun place to be and you love what you do.
- Own the MD's diary and it's constantly changing schedule
- Travel co-ordination across different time zones
- Administrative duties
- Preparing meeting material
- Organise off-site meetings, often in Europe
- Organise events in both the UK and abroad
Skills and experience needed:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Board level experience
- Ability to manage up and push back when need
- Confident using your initiative and always being one step ahead of the game
- Ability to prioritise tasks and be flexible regarding making changes at the last minute
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.